What a difference a week can make! I feel like I have a new lease on life. I have been so blessed this week. Remington went back to Mother’s Day Out and was SO happy to be there! I love that he is so easygoing with it all. There were kiddos screaming and crying every where and he just walked right in his classroom and said “HI!” He definitely likes to make his presence known!
My Women’s Bible Study on Thursday was such a blessing to my heart! I enjoyed seeing ladies that I hadn’t seen over the Christmas break. We started a new study called For Women Only…good stuff. It’s a study of the inner life of men by Shanti Feldhahn. As a married woman and mother of a son, I hope to gain Godly insight into how my guys operate. I can already feel God tugging on my heartstrings with this one. I’m not going to sugarcoat it–some of that information is hard to read, but I highly suggest it if you are looking for a new book or study.
Pits & Peaks
- Taught Remington how to make me a cup of coffee: insert K-cup, close top, press button. He’s pretty much a pro. I’m pretty much a proud momma. :)
- Had a sophisticated date with my sweet boy at his Mickey table in the middle of our living room. We’ve got to work on not putting our feet on the table before he starts dating! HA!
- Lost my temper on Thursday morning while trying to get Remi & myself ready for Bible Study/MDO. So frustrating when I do that, but I definitely got knocked down a few levels when I got to Bible Study. Why is it that the Devil is always so active in the mornings?! He definitely gets me where it hurts sometimes.
- Had a little Bridal shower planning partay for one of my girls.
- I got all of my Christmas decorations boxed up. I’m not verifying whether the boxes are still sitting in my living room floor. ;)
All in all it’s been a good week. I have a roof over my head and food in my belly. I’m blessed.
Until next time,